.: Mirrors [Photoshoot]



Cause I don't wanna lose you now
I'm lookin' right at the other half of me
The vacancy that sat in my heart
Is a space that now you hold
Show me how to fight for now
And I'll tell you, baby, it was easy
Comin' back into you once I figured it out
You were right here all along
It's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring back at me

Trecho da música "Mirrors", interpretada por Justin Timberlake.



































Uma produção do Estúdio Sweetess, do grupo Photonovelas.
Fotógrafa: Mary Ellen Miranda

A modelo Dee Fray veste Mary Ellen S.A.
Estúdio: Sweetess. 

.: Veja também! :. 

Comentários

  1. Essa doll é simplesmente LINDA E PERFEITA !

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Obrigada, Fabiana Mello!! Eu também amo essa... ela tem até um apelido: Pocahontas! rsrs

      Excluir

Postar um comentário

Obrigada por comentar no Photonovelas!